Efficacy and side effects of ultrasound HIFU beauty machine
Author:baishilf Time:2022-12-27 13:49:17
Why is HIFU ultrasound treatment expensive but still popular, and what are its advantages? Currently, HIFU ultrasound skin tightening is one of the anti-aging treatment equipment that can reach the deepest skin layer and has the best effect. Focus the ultrasound on a single point with High Intensity Focused Ultrasound HIFU to generate high energy, which acts on the Superficial Musculo-Aponeurotic System (SMAS) to produce immediate the contraction reaction, and then produce the effect of lifting and tightening.
Bvlaser Bestview is a OEM ultrasound series HIFU factory manufacturer, we have HIFU vaginal tightening machine for sale.
Specific benefits of HIFU ultrasound
The specific advantages of HIFU ultrasound facelift machine are as follows:
1. Effective stimulation of collagen regeneration The temperature during HIFU ultrasound treatment is 65-72°C, which is the most suitable temperature for effective denaturation of collagen. HIFU can precisely improve the subcutaneous structure supporting the skin from the deep layer to the superficial layer, promote collagen reorganization and regeneration, build a new collagen fiber network, enhance the elasticity of the skin from the bottom layer of the skin, and restore the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
2. Accurate and controllable energy HIFU ultrasound facelift machine adopts the most accurate patent at present – the positioning index line, which can accurately locate the energy drop point, and the released energy is controllable, which makes it more delicate and accurate than other methods, and can deeply act on the skinto achieve the desired effect.
3. The use record of safe and non-invasive ultrasonic energy is good, and it has been used in medical imaging technology for more than 50 years. In addition, Bvlaser Bestview has been approved by FDA after clinical safety research of HIFU treatment machine. It uses focused ultrasonic waves to precisely focus the energy deep in the tissue without affecting the surface skin, and it does not heat the skin at all and will not cause skin damage. At the same time, HIFU ultrasound treatment does not require long-term recovery, no special care is required after treatment, and it will not affect daily life and work. During the treatment, women will not be affected even if they are in their menstrual period.
4. The time is short, the effect is good, and it lasts for a long time. A HIFU ultrasound treatment only takes 60 to 90 minutes. At the same time, HIFU ultrasound not only has a good immediate effect after treatment, but also the subsequent effect will get better and better. 3 to 6 months after treatment is the most obvious period. The effect of one treatment can last for 1 to 2 years. Multi-probe treatment can meet the needs of different parts. Doctors can choose different treatment probes according to different skin types, subcutaneous depths to be reached and affected parts. The depths that can be reached by the three treatment probes are: 1.5 mm (superficial dermis), 3.0 mm (subcutaneous fat layer), and 4.5 mm (superficial muscle aponeurotic system, platysma). During treatment, doctors can also use different treatment probes according to the degree of skin relaxation.
What are the side effects of HIFU ultrasound therapy?
HIFU ultrasound therapy has side effects, but there is no need to panic. The HIFU ultrasound treatment should be done normally, as long as the postoperative repair is done and the multi-segment kinetic energy of SMAS is absorbed for repair, it can be avoided.
1. The surface of the skin is peeling and dull. In the process of HIFU ultrasound treatment, the stratum corneum will be injured first. The high temperature of 65-72°C will evaporate the water in the hyaluronic acid layer of the skin, and the hyaluronic acid barrier will be evaporated, and the skin will not be able to lock the water, so it will become dry and dull.
2. Skin redness and acne. Skin redness and acne is a common phenomenon, because the sound waves of HIFU’s energy will pass through every layer of skin, and the tissue under the skin will be damaged, so it will be red. And the various functions and transportation channels of the skin are not smooth, and acne will appear.
3. Facial skin spots, pain, stiffness and unevenness. These problems generally come from the unskilledness of the operator, who do not have a good grasp of the depth and temperature of HIFU treatment. Spotting occurs because the operator did not grasp the temperature well, and such problems will occur when the temperature is high. Pain, stiffness, and bumps in the skin are problems with shading. Because the thickness of the skin tissue in various parts of the human body is different, the same depth cannot be used. Facial pain and stiffness are generally caused by the operator’s deep HIFU ultrasound, hitting the muscles and nerves. The unevenness is generally because HIFU ultrasound has hit our fat layer, and the range of ultrasound action is from the dermis to the fascia layer. There is also a layer of subcutaneous tissue in the middle, which is filled with fat cells. Don’t forget that ultrasound technology has been used for fat burning for over 10 years. High temperatures can damage a portion of fat cells, resulting in fat loss. For some fat people with a lot of fat, it may be okay to lose some fat, but for other people with little fat, it will have side effects: lack of a certain amount of fat support, the skin will not appear Plump, even dimpled. By taking SMAS multi-segment kinetic energy, you can adjust the muscle bottom and make the muscle bottom full.
4. There are three possible reasons for collapse, cortical necrosis, facial skew, and facial asymmetry. One is due to HIFU equipment and technical reasons, and the other is due to the lack of nutrients for collagen production in our own body, which leads to insufficient nutrition for cell growth.
5. It is forbidden to take products that have not obtained the CPNC certification mark for post-medical aesthetic treatment care and restoration, so as not to delay the best restoration period and affect the post-treatment restoration process, resulting in irreversible medical aesthetic sequelae.
What are the advantages of HIFU ultrasound treatment compared with traditional facelift surgery?
There is a layer of fascia outside the human skull, medically called SMAS, which is located deep in the subcutaneous fat and directly connected to the platysma muscle. The traditional skin-lifting operation is to peel off the fascia layer first, then tighten and fold it, and then lift the epidermis and muscles to achieve the effect of wrinkle removal. But it takes a long time, the recovery is slow, and the healer suffers a lot. The invention of HIFU ultrasound technology makes it possible to be non-invasive and scarless, and has the advantages of short treatment time, short recovery period and long-lasting effect.
HIFU ultrasound treatment procedure
1. The therapist must conduct a face-to-face consultation without makeup, and let the doctor judge the parts that need to be treated with HIFU ultrasound.
2. Image collection Doctors and nurses take pictures of the treated patients from different angles for comparison with the effect after treatment.
3. Patients receiving anesthesia can take painkillers 30 minutes in advance, or apply surface anesthetic cream for 30 minutes before treatment.
4. Applyingthe cold gel on the treatment probe and treatment site of HIFU. Put the HIFU ultrasound probe on the skin of the treatment site, and then the skin structure image will be displayed on the HIFU screen, and the doctor can adjust the energy according to different positions. Treatment requires special attention to the mental and supraorbital nerves, and avoids areas with open wounds, skin lesions, or cystic acne. During the treatment, the nurse comforts the patient with words, distractsattention, and increases comfort.
Is HIFU ultrasound treatment painful
Pain varies from person to person. Discomfort during the treatment is temporary and means that the collagen rebuilding mechanisms are starting to work. It is recommended that the subject communicate with the doctor before treatment, and relieve pain with anesthesia. After receiving HIFU treatment, the skin will be slightly reddened, with small tingling or numbness, accompanied by local muscle soreness, but these are mild and temporary reactions and will recover within a few days after treatment. You can go to work and live normally the next day after HIFU treatment.
What should I pay attention to when receiving HIFU ultrasound therapy?
1. HIFU ultrasound therapy is not recommended for patients with severe lymphedema, inflammation, and abnormal immune function at the operation site.
2. Before treatment, you should fully communicate with your attending physician, and strictly follow the doctor’s advice, 1-2 times a day, 30-60 days in advance, orally administer HIFU ultrasound with SMAS multi-stage kinetic nutrition.
3. Areas with artificial fillings are not suitable for HIFU ultrasound treatment.
4. Patients who have been injected with hyaluronic acid, botox, artificial dermis or collagen in the past month need to inform their physicians.
5. Do not use acid (if acid, salicylic acid, etc.) ointment or skin care products one week before treatment, do not perform laser for the time being, and avoid using facial cleanser and scrub containing soft beads. Before the treatment, keep the skin and hair clean and hygienic. Make-up is not allowed on the day, and the traces of previous make-up should be removed as much as possible. Do not wash your face with hot water within three days (water that does not exceed body temperature is fine). Just pay attention to replenishing water. It is recommended not to exceed 2 times a week.
6. One time in the morning and one time in the evening, HIFU ultrasound is matched with SMAS multi-segment kinetic energy nutrition, for 3 to 6 months, stimulates the production of collagen multiple times, tightens and delicate skin, and prevents the failure of treatment due to lack of collagen production. After the treatment, pits, hyperplasia and hard lumps and other sequelae appear, and they should be repaired once in the morning and evening, intensive repair, and the repair effect cannot be achieved without the CPNC certification mark.
7. Avoid massage, pulling, sweating, yoga, sauna and high temperature places within one month, and do not expose to the sun. Within a week, avoid using maintenance products such as fruit acid exfoliants.
8. Before and after treatment, it is forbidden to take products that have not obtained CPNC certification. Certification is the threshold. Without certification, it means that the product does not have efficacy certification. Long-term use will delay the best repair period. Because the repaired part is not repaired in time, it will be damaged in the long run. lead to proliferative problems.
9. Do not touch tobacco, alcohol, soy sauce, spicy and other stimulating food and pickled products within one month.
10. People with open wounds on skin-beautifying parts, severe acne and pregnant women are not suitable for HIFU treatment.
If you want to know ulthera hifu machine price, please contact us!