IPL photorejuvenation and treatment of dermatology
Author:baishilf Time:2023-01-04 14:33:04
The effect of best professional IPL machine for skin rejuvenation is generally ideal. It can stimulate the growth of collagen under the skin, and can also dilute the spots on the face, making the skin more supple and smooth. At the same time, it can brighten the complexion and make the skin fair and smooth. IPL photofacial treatment is a relatively common medical beauty technology. It usually uses the principle of intense pulsed laser to act on the deep layer of the skin, so that the skin can achieve the purpose of firming and lifting. IPL treatment will be safer during use and cause less trauma to the skin and the recovery is faster.
Bvlaser is a professional IPL machine factory manufacturer, we have best IPL device for sale.
Efficacy of IPL photorejuvenation
IPL photorejuvenation is a non-exfoliating beauty technology, its main function is to whiten and rejuvenate the skin. IPL photorejuvenation is a new non-invasive optical medical beauty technology. It uses intense pulsed light to solve some skin problems, such as superficial fine lines, dilation of capillaries, and superficial pigmentation. Pulsed light is used to achieve elimination, making the skin look softer and more lustrous, and the skin tone is also brighter. IPL intense pulsed laser can select the wavelength through the filter, so it can selectively remove pigment spots, acne marks, and redness. bloodshot, hair removal, anti-wrinkle effect.
The main function and effect of IPL pigmentation machine is to improve the fine lines and pigmentation of the skin, it can also dilute the dark circles and fine lines around the eyes, and it also has the effect of shrinking pores and tender skin. If there are some spots on the skin, it is usually the pigmentation in the skin caused by various reasons. By doing IPL photofacial treatment, the pigment can be better removed, and the skin can be quickly restored to fairness. It is recommended to avoid light and sunscreen after receiving IPL photorejuvenation treatment.
What is an IPL photofacial
1. Principle: The biological stimulation of intense pulsed light improves skin elasticity, eliminates wrinkles, and shrinks pores; photothermolysis closes diseased blood vessels, breaks and decomposes pigments, and achieves whitening effect.
2. Indications: skin wrinkles, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, age spots, freckles, heterochromia, telangiectasia, red face (red cheeks), rosacea and dull skin, etc.
3. Side effects: the skin may be slightly reddened, and a few people have mild redness and swelling, which usually recover within a week.
IPL treatment for Acne
Relying on its light and heat effects, IPL dermatology can be excited by endogenous porphyrin to release singlet oxygen ions, which can effectively kill propionic acid bacteria acnes. At the same time, more oxygen can enter the pores, inhibiting the growth of propionibacterium acnes. IPL is suitable for treating patients with mild inflammation but many skin lesions.
1. Principle: IPL can repair irregularly arranged collagen caused by aging or photodamage; stimulate collagen production, fill loose skin space, fundamentally remove wrinkles, restore skin youthfulness, and achieve the best results after 90 days . IPL photon anti-wrinkle has passed the US FDA certification, and is strongly recommended by the International Anti-aging Center!
3. Short time: one treatment only takes 20~30 minutes.
5. Slight pain.
6. No follow-up care required.
7. No side effects: no physical or chemical adverse reactions.
8. Stable effect: It is equivalent to the effect of other methods more than ten times, and it can be maintained stably for 3 to 5 years.
9. Indications: Eye wrinkles (tail lines), eyebrow lines (head lines), mouth wrinkles, etc., suitable for all age groups.
IPL photon treatment for freckles
1. Therapeutic effect: multiple treatments are required, and the symptoms can be obviously improved, but it is difficult to completely eliminate them.
3. Small blisters may appear after treatment, which generally heal within 3 to 5 days.
4. If hypopigmentation occurs, it will take 1 to 2 months for self-healing.
5. If pigmentation occurs, apply hydroquinone cream, etc., and it will subside within 3 to 6 months.
6. Thorough treatment needs 6~8 times.
7. Avoid sun exposure.
8. Disable whitening skin care products.
Is ipl hair removal permanent
Utilizes the principle of selective photothermolysis of IPL hair removal laser machine. IPL photon hair removal does not require special care after treatment. It is fast, painless, long-lasting, and has no damage to the epidermis. It is obviously better than traditional drugs and laser hair removal. Parts of IPL photon hair removal: lip hair, beard, hairline, armpit hair, chest hair, body hair, bikini line.