Detailed introduction of HIFU beauty field
Author:baishilf Time:2023-09-21 14:23:48
Nowadays, various cosmetic techniques are becoming more and more popular as people’s demand for their own beauty has increased. One of the most popular technologies is high intensity focused ultrasound HIFU, which is effective in contouring the face, reducing wrinkles and improving skin laxity. Bestview Laser will provide a detailed introduction to the principles, benefits, applicability, precautions, and some of the issues related to the HIFU ultrasound machine technology.
Introduction of HIFU technology
HIFU, or High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, is a new non-invasive cosmetic technology that stimulates collagen renewal through high-frequency vibration of ultrasound waves to tighten, lift, and shape the skin. The technology was initially applied in the medical field for the treatment of diseases such as tumours and neuropathic pain. With the continuous exploration of cosmetic effects, HIFU technology is also widely used in the field of aesthetics.
Principle of HIFU technology
1. Working Principle
HIFU machine professional technology penetrates the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue to reach the dermis through high-intensity ultrasound, stimulating the collagen structure in the deeper layers of the skin, reducing the molecular spacing of collagen and changing the bond structure between molecules, which promotes the proliferation and reorganisation of collagen, thus achieving the effect of shaping, lifting and tightening.
2. Treatment process
When using HIFU technology for treatment, the doctor holds the HIFU device in the treatment area and carries out ultrasonic treatment according to specific parameters, focusing its energy to a specific area, so as to stimulate the deeper tissues of the skin and promote the renewal of collagen.
Advantages of HIFU technology
Since HIFU technology does not require any form of surgery, there is no damage to the skin during treatment, no recovery period is required, and many of the complications associated with traditional surgery are avoided.
2. Modern automated technology
Modern automated technology allows for a more precise treatment process with HIFU technology, allowing the doctor to focus precisely on a specific area through computer control, thereby minimising damage around the skin while maximising the effect on the area being treated.
3. sustained results
Generally speaking, the effects of HIFU technology can last up to 12-18 months after treating the skin tissue, which greatly improves the effectiveness and duration of the entire treatment procedure.
Applicable people of HIFU technology
1. Older people
The older you get, the more your skin tends to sag, and wrinkles and fine lines appear gradually. HIFU technology can stimulate the new generation of collagen, which makes your skin firmer and reduces wrinkles, fine lines and sagging.
2. People with slight facial laxity
Compared with other cosmetic techniques, HIFU technology can precisely stimulate the dermal structure of the skin, so as to achieve the effect of shaping, tightening and lifting. Therefore, HIFU technology is suitable for those who have slight facial laxity or those who cannot be achieved by other cosmetic techniques.
Precautions for HIFU technology
1. A thorough medical examination is required before undergoing HIFU treatment. If the examination shows any factors that are not suitable for treatment with HIFU, the doctor should work out an appropriate schedule of treatment rather than putting the patient in harm’s way by ignoring the medical history.
2. In HIFU treatment, the doctor needs to make necessary modifications according to the specific condition and treatment needs. Without this type of experience, the doctor may have trouble with the treatment and have the efficacy compromised.
3. After HIFU treatment, patients need to undergo review and observation within a specified period of time. This will ensure the durability of the treatment and the cosmetic effect it brings.
Problems and solutions of HIFU technology
1. HIFU technology may cause temporary swelling, mild pain and other uncomfortable symptoms. These temporary reactions are often only short-term residues and do not require urgent treatment.
2. HIFU technology requires the use of deeper skin layers during operation, which may lead to skin damage if not used properly. In order to avoid discomfort and to shorten the duration of the procedure, the patient needs to be regularly observed for changes and necessary adjustments need to be made.
HIFU technology is popular with cosmetic clients due to its non-invasive nature, the precision of modern automated technology, and good sustained results, a trend that is expected to continue to be promoted and developed by future generations. At the same time, the expansion of its therapeutic range means that HIFU technology will be sought after by more patients and aesthetic clients in the future, and will provide long-lasting results.