HIFU high intensity focused ultrasound for face lifting
Author:baishilf Time:2023-05-04 13:51:26
The human skin ages with age, in addition to the ageing of the epidermis, the sagging of the muscles caused by the laxity of the fascial ligaments is a deeper cause, namely the laxity of the SMAS superficial musculotendinous system, which is a connective tissue film covering the deeper subdermal tissue and connecting the fatty subcutaneous tissue to the superficial muscles. It is mainly used for sagging skin tissues, wrinkles, ageing and roughness of the entire face, reshaping the face and effectively lifting the sagging and loose tissues around the eyes and neck.
High intensity focused ultrasound HIFU essentially uses a certain frequency of ultrasound to focus on human skin tissue, stimulating the collagen regeneration of the subcutaneous fascia layer, while the ultrasound energy has a certain amount of heat, which will stimulate the contraction of collagen fibres, making the skin look tighter and can remove wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin, as there is some slight damage to the local subcutaneous tissue after the procedure, and the slight trauma can make the subcutaneous tissue produce a certain amount of adhesion, which can have a skin tightening effect. The skin tightening effect is achieved.
Bvlaser is the best HIFU machine professional factory supplier, we have FDA approved HIFU machine for sale.
The effects of HIFU
1. facial wrinkle reduction: deep wrinkles, folds, forehead lines, nasolabial folds lift, lip wrinkles, brow wrinkles, tightening of neck skin, elimination of double chin, slimming of face shape;
2. Eye wrinkle removal: wrinkles around the eyes, crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes, eye bags, tightening of sagging skin around the eyes;
3. Anti-aging for the whole body: back tightening and shaping, breast shaping, waist and abdomen shaping, hip shaping, leg shaping, removal of butterfly sleeves, repair of mild stretch marks.
Can simply supplement collagen after HIFU ultrasound treatment
The answer is no. During the HIFU ultrasound facelift treatment, the entire cell is destroyed and regenerated. It is not practical to rely on collagen alone to produce intact cells. In addition, collagen supplementation alone can cause an imbalance in cellular energy and predispose to irregular collagen adhesions such as scars. Without the support of living elastin and hyaluronic acid, the locally produced tissue can stiffen and lead to facial deformities. This is the main reason why many people experience lumps, bumps or asymmetry in the face after HIFU machine for body treatment. HIFU specific ACME-TEA cells activate energy proteins and cells rebuild nutrition in a comprehensive and balanced way.
Care after HIFU treatment
1. Do not wash your face with too hot water or go to a hot environment such as a sauna or a hot spring for a week after your treatment.
2. You should also pay attention to your diet, don’t touch alcohol or tobacco for a short period of time, and eat less spicy and stimulating ingredients, and try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. The physician suggested that within three months after HIFU, once in the morning and once in the evening, thirteen grams of special body nutrition ACME-TEA cell-activated energy protein, 3 months to 6 months after HIFU, the dosage can be adjusted according to their own recovery situation.
4. Just after the HIFU ultrasound faceliftwill feel dry, can be appropriate to put on some medical mask, the face really moist but also rely on the body nutrition supplement.
5. After HIFU ultrasound beauty care, do not go to high temperature sauna, yoga and other high temperature environment for 1 month, and not exposed to the sun.