The Picosure Laser Machine Wrinkle Removal Treatment Tips
Author:baishilf Time:2022-02-09 10:58:55
Picosecond laser machine wrinkle removal treatment
How often do you do picosecond laser wrinkle removal treatment
Is picosecond laser wrinkle removal treatment a risk
Nursing care after picosecond laser wrinkle removal treatment
- Reduce facial expressions and avoid sauna, massage, and sweating within 1-2 weeks; Some patients will have pigmentation after wrinkle removal by the laser-like beam (people with dark skin are easy to appear), which will generally be attenuated in 3-6 months. Combined with drug treatment, it can accelerate the fading of pigmentation.
- Immediate response to treatment: the affected area turns white or gray. Postoperative searing pain, skin swelling, or mild blister, searing pain after a few hours disappeared, 2~3 days later scab, 1-2 weeks or so scab natural fall off.
- Scab off before do not participate in intense sports, so as not to cause infection after sweating.
- After treatment, the scabbed skin fell off before the treatment area does not contact water, do not rub, avoid hot, smoke and wine, the recent period fasting dark food such as coffee, Cola, etc., to let the scabbed skin fall off, not forced peeling.
- If there is no adverse reaction, do not deal with it in person. Ask a doctor for the correct treatment.