Is laser hair removal safe
Author:baishilf Time:2022-10-18 14:34:53
Laser hair removal is safe. Diode laser hair removal machine is based on selective photothermal response, and through appropriate adjustment of laser parameters, such as wavelength, energy, pulse width, etc., the adjusted laser can pass through the superficial skin and reach the deep skin hair follicles. After the laser energy is absorbed, it can be converted into heat energy that destroys the hair follicle tissue, causing the hair follicle cells to lose their vitality, without damaging the surrounding skin tissue, and without causing obvious pain. Human hair follicles and hair are rich in melanin. The darker the color of melanin, the more laser energy can be absorbed. At this time, the temperature rises, destroying the hair follicle tissue, and achieving the effect of removing hair.
Bvlaser is a professional diode laser hair removal machine supplier, we have best permanent laser hair removal machine for sale.
Is laser hair removal suitable for any part of the body
Excess hair on any part of the body can be removed by laser, but there are some biological differences in hair in different parts, and the postoperative response of laser treatment is also different, so the treatment effect will also be different, so different parts need treatment The number of times is different. Be sure to choose a regular medical institution, don’t go to a small clinic for cheap, otherwise it is easy to lose the big because of the small.
Is laser hair removal permanent
Laser hair removal can achieve the effect of permanent hair removal, but it needs to go through 3-5 hair removal treatments, because hair growth needs to go through three periods, including growth phase, regression phase and telogen phase. Laser hair removal treatment can achieve 75% hair removal effect for hair in the growing phase, and hair removal in the resting phase is effective, while hair in the telogen phase generally has no therapeutic effect. Laser hair removal is only effective when the hair is in the growth phase.
Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments to have obvious results. Since the growth cycle of different parts of the body is different, the treatment interval will also be different. For example, the resting period of the head hair is relatively short, and the hair removal treatment interval is generally one month. , The hair resting period of the trunk and limbs is relatively long, and the treatment interval is generally two months.
What should be paid attention to in laser hair removal
1. Before laser hair removal treatment, you need to ask in detail about the surgery history, medication history, medical history, etc. of the beauty seeker. Preoperative communication is very important, and you need to truthfully inform the doctor of your own situation. If there are contraindications to hair removal treatment, you cannot accept the treatment.
2. Shave the hair in the operation area before the treatment, clean the skin of the operation area, remove impurities and grease, and keep the skin of the operation area clean and hygienic.
3. A detailed surgical treatment plan needs to be done before the operation. According to the skin quality, pain tolerance, etc. of the beauty seeker, the treatment parameters suitable for the beauty seeker are required.
4. During the treatment process, it is necessary to do a good job in the protection of the eyes, including beauty seekers, doctors and observers in the treatment room.
5. It is necessary to apply cold compress to the operation area after operation, usually 15-30 minutes, which can reduce the possibility of adverse symptoms after operation.
1. There may be skin redness, edema, and mild pain in the surgical area after surgery. Ice packs can be used to cool the skin.
2. Pay attention to sun protection and moisturizing work in the operation area to help inhibit melanin deposition or improve the problem of melanin loss and promote skin repair.
3. The skin in the surgical area after surgery is relatively fragile, and it is necessary to strengthen nursing to prevent infection, and antibiotics can be taken if necessary.
4. Laser hair removal treatment only has a relatively large effect on the hair in the growing phase, and has a relatively small effect on the degenerative phase, and has no therapeutic effect on the hair in the resting phase. Therefore, laser hair removal treatment needs to be carried out multiple times, and the general treatment time interval is about 4-8 weeks.
Adverse reactions after laser hair removal treatment
Pain is a relatively common adverse reaction. The pain reaction of laser treatment surgery is relatively mild, and the pain will gradually disappear after the treatment. The degree of pain is related to many factors such as hair density, thickness, and depilation site. The operation area with thick and dense hair will feel more pain; The feeling will be relatively strong. However, compared with traditional hair removal treatment, the pain of laser hair removal is relatively mild and generally tolerable. If you are extremely sensitive to pain, you may need to use some anesthetic agents to reduce the pain.
2. Redness and swelling of the skin
During the hair removal treatment, skin redness and swelling may occur. Generally, the swelling will gradually subside within 2-3 hours after the operation, and the skin will return to its normal state. Hair removal is more suitable for people with light skin and dark hair. Dark skinned beauty seekers are prone to pigmentation changes due to the destruction of skin pigments, but most adverse reactions are temporary and usually recover on their own within 3-6 months.
It is rare to have scars after surgery. The skin is dark, the instrument is unstable, and the energy is too high. It is also related to the skin quality of the beauty seeker and the part of the treatment. If there is an adverse reaction of scarring after surgery, you should go to the hospital in time. Treat to prevent scarring.
Summary: Compared with traditional hair removal methods, laser hair removal is safer and more effective, but there will be some side effects. However, in order to achieve safe operative, beauty seekers must go to a regular medical beauty institution and consult a qualified medical institution. Doctor, preoperative routine examination and postoperative delicate care are indispensable. Beauty seekers should receive professional treatment on the premise of fully understanding the side effects and precautions of laser hair removal, in order to ensure the safety of the surgery and make the road to beauty smoother!
If you want to buy laser hair removal machine and want to know diode laser hair removal machine price, welcome inquiry!