Q-switched Nd:YAG laser for pigmented lesions
Author:baishilf Time:2023-05-11 13:39:45
The Q switched Nd YAG laser tattoo removal machine is ideal for pigmented lesions such as nevus of Ota, all types of tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyeliner tattoos, pigmentation of foreign bodies on the skin and freckles and age spots.
Bvlaser is a professional ND YAG laser machine manufacturer, we have Q switch ND:YAG laser melasma age pigment machine for sale.
Principle of the Q-switched Nd:YAG laser for pigmented lesions
The Nd:YAG laser uses neodymium-doped yttrium garnet as the laser’s working substance and employs the most advanced photoelectric Q-switching technology and laser frequency conversion technology. The photoelectric Q-switch is like a high-speed switch “gate”, it can release laser energy in a very short nanosecond time, forming a very high energy density pulse, when the laser pulse is absorbed by the pigmented tissue, forming a local shock wave to burst the pigmented tissue into tiny particles, in the subsequent inflammatory reaction, the broken particles are gradually In the subsequent inflammatory reaction, the fragmented particles are gradually digested by phagocytes and excreted from the body. It has been clinically proven by medical units at home and abroad that its performance is stable and its efficacy is precise and safe, enabling patients to get rid of “pathological blemishes” without pain or marks.
Safety of Q-switched Nd:YAG laser treatment
The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser is very safe for the treatment of cosmetic dermatoses and has a low incidence of adverse reactions. The main adverse reactions are pain and blood leakage during treatment and oedema after treatment, but these are normal reactions during treatment and generally do not require special treatment. Surface anaesthetics may be given to those who cannot tolerate pain. About 10% of patients will experience mild hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, or mild scar recession in the weeks or months following treatment, which is mainly due to individual differences and most will recover over time. Only very rarely do you experience hyperplastic scars, ulcers and ineffectiveness.
Precautions after Q-switched Nd: YAG laser treatment
1. Depending on the individual, 1 to 8 sessions are usually required to achieve optimal results.
2. The treatment interval is generally 1 to 6 months. Depending on the lesion and age.
3. The ND YAG laser dermatologytreatment area should be protected from sunlight during the treatment period to prevent hyperpigmentation.
4. The treatment area should be waterproofed and protected from moisture for 1 week and medication should be applied as required.
5. Avoid spicy and irritating food and alcohol for 2 weeks after treatment. Otherwise it will affect the efficacy of the treatment.