What should I expect during the CO2 fractional laser treatment
Author:baishilf Time:2023-10-27 15:53:21
The best CO2 fractional laser machine is a type of laser that is used in various cosmetic procedures, including skin resurfacing, acne scar removal, and vaginal tightening. It works by the CO2 laser beam into thousands of tiny shafts of light that penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. The skin then repairs those tiny shafts by pushing out the old sun-damaged skin and replacing it with new skin.
If you are interested in purchasing a CO2 fractional laser machine, I recommend consulting with a professional CO2 fractional laser machine manufacturer. Bestview Laser can provide you with more information on the different types of machines available and help you choose one that best suits your needs.
How long does it take to see results from CO2 fractional laser treatment?
According to the Bestview Laser’s research, patients typically see results after just one fractional CO2 laser treatment. The skin will continue to improve for a period of six months following the procedure if proper skin care is used and sun exposure is minimized.
However, the Bestview Laser suggests that the results of CO2 laser resurfacing treatment will be most apparent and dramatic after the first six months. The full effect of the fractional treatment occurs three to four months after your treatment.
It’s important to note that the results of CO2 fractional laser treatment may vary depending on factors such as age, skin type, and aftercare routines. Therefore, it’s best to consult with a medical professional or a licensed dealer for more information on what to expect from this procedure.
What should I expect during the CO2 fractional laser treatment?
According to the Bestview Laser’s research, the fractional CO2 laser treatment is a safe, quick, and easy office procedure that takes 15-30 minutes depending on the areas and conditions being treated. For your comfort during treatment, you may be given a topical or injectable anesthetic.
Before the treatment, it’s important to avoid tanning or heavy sun exposure. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day for 4 weeks before your treatment. Do not use medications that cause sun sensitivity (such as doxycycline or minocycline) for at least 3 days before treatment. If you have a history of herpes (such as oral cold sores or genital) or shingles in your treatment area, let your healthcare provider know. Your healthcare provider may want you to start antiviral medication (such as valacyclovir or acyclovir) as directed. This is usually 2 days before treatment and continued 3 days after treatment. It’s also important to eat and drink before your procedure to prevent dehydration.
After the CO2 laser treatment, it usually takes about 1 to 2 weeks for your skin to heal. Your skin will be very sensitive during this time. Follow the guidelines below to help your skin heal and prevent infection:
1. Apply an ice pack wrapped in a soft cloth to the treated area for 15-20 minutes every few hours for the first 2-3 days.
2. Gently wash the treated area by switching between washing with diluted white vinegar and water and regular soap and water.
3. Don’t apply any ointment to your skin including over-the-counter or natural products. These products may stop the healing process.
4. Only apply what your provider tells you to.
5. Don’t use well or groundwater to clean your treated site directly. You will need to buy distilled water to clean your site if you live in a place that only has well water.
6. If you’re taking a shower with well or groundwater, keep your site covered.
7. Keep the treated area covered with a bandage. Change the bandage twice each day, after washing the area.