Picosecond laser sessions results
Author:baishilf Time:2024-01-05 14:54:12
A picosecond laser tattoo removal machine is a device that uses very short pulses of laser light to remove spots, tattoos, scars, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections. The picosecond laser works by breaking down the pigment or ink particles into tiny fragments that are then eliminated by the body’s natural processes. The high power picosecond laser is more effective and less painful than other types of lasers, and can treat a wide range of skin colors and conditions. Bestview Laser can provide OEM picosecond laser machine.
Is picosecond laser safe for all skin types?
The safety of the picosecond laser for different skin types depends on the wavelength and the device used. Generally, the picosecond laser is more suitable for lighter skin tones (Fitzpatrick skin types I–IV), as darker skin tones (Fitzpatrick skin types IV–VI) are more prone to side effects such as hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation. However, some picosecond laser devices have been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of wrinkles in skin types I–VI3, and some studies have shown promising results for the treatment of pigmentary disorders in darker skin types using picosecond laser. Therefore, the safety of the picosecond laser for different skin types may vary depending on the specific indication, device, and settings. It is advisable to consult a qualified dermatologist before undergoing any picosecond laser treatment.
Is there any preparation needed before the picosecond laser treatment?
According to the Bestview Laser Treatment Guide, there are some steps you should follow before undergoing the picosecond laser treatment:
1. Clean the treatment area.
2. Topical anesthesia is not necessary, but may be used.
3. Some facial areas may be more sensitive than others, and some patients may prefer to have anesthesia.
4. Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, and self-tanning products for at least 4 weeks before the treatment.
5. Inform your doctor if you have a history of cold sores, herpes, or keloids.
6. Stop using any products that may irritate your skin, such as retinoids, glycolic acid, or salicylic acid, for at least 3 days before the treatment.
These steps are meant to ensure your safety and comfort during the procedure, as well as to optimize the results. If you have any doubts or concerns, you should consult your doctor before the treatment.
Picosecond laser sessions results
The results of picosecond laser sessions vary depending on the type and condition of the skin being treated, as well as the goal of the treatment. For example, if you want to remove a tattoo, you may need more sessions than if you want to treat sun spots or wrinkles. Generally, the results are long-lasting, but not permanent, as the skin may change over time due to aging, sun exposure, or other factors.
According to Bestview Laser sources, you may see the following results from picosecond laser sessions:
1. Tattoo removal: You may need four to five sessions to see optimal results, with one month between each session. The picosecond laser works on tattoos of all ink colors, on all skin types and tones.
2. Skin rejuvenation: You may need two to three sessions, with six to eight weeks between each session. The improvement in skin texture and the reduction of scar appearance continue to progress over time. You may notice subtle changes after a single session.
3. Pigmentation treatment: You may need one to two sessions, with four to six weeks between each session. The results can be seen after one to two treatments in people with freckle problems, and after five to six sessions in people with more severe problems.
These are only general estimates, and the actual number of sessions and results may vary depending on your individual case. Therefore, it is advisable to consult your doctor before and after the treatment to determine the best plan for you.