How can minimize the side effects of ND YAG laser treatment
Author:baishilf Time:2023-10-17 14:51:47
Q-switched ND YAG laser tattoo removal machine is used for tattoo removal. The best Q switched ND YAG laser treatment is a safe and precise laser treatment solution available for pigmented lesions and multi-color tattoo removal. The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser (1064 nm wavelength) is effective in removing blue, grey, and black tattoos. The laser light is passed over the tattooed skin, microscopically shattering the pigment into tiny particles which are more easily processed and eliminated by the body. There are many Q-switched ND YAG laser tattoo removal machines available in the market. Bestview Laser ND YAG laser machine is one of the popular.
Are there any side effects of ND YAG laser treatment?
Side effects from Q-switched ND YAG laser tattoo removal treatment are usually minor and may include pain during treatment, redness, swelling, and itching immediately after the procedure that may last a few days after treatment. Bestview Laser states that possible side effects of the treatment include light-dark discoloration of the skin, darkening of the tattoo, blistering, allergic reaction, or development of scars. The likelihood of these side effects may vary depending on the tattoo structure, the device used, and personal characteristics.
How can minimize the side effects of ND YAG laser treatment?
To minimize the side effects of ND YAG laser dermatology treatment, you can follow these tips:
1. Avoid sun exposure: Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for at least one week after your treatment.
2. Use sunscreen: Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
3. Avoid strenuous exercise: Avoid strenuous exercise and alcohol intake for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
4. Use fading creams: Consider using fading creams to help reduce the appearance of any discoloration or scarring.
What should do before a ND YAG laser tattoo removal session?
Before your first ND YAG laser tattoo removal session, it’s recommended to treat the session like getting a tattoo. Here are some tips to help you prepare for your first session:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Get a good night’s rest.
3. Eat a full meal.
4. Clean the tattooed area.
5. Wear loose-fitting clothes to avoid irritating the treated area.
Please note that this information is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.