Laser hair removal treatment process
Author:baishilf Time:2022-09-14 13:20:31
Laser hair removal is one of the less painful hair removal methods of all hair removal methods. Laser hair removal is currently the safest, fastest and most durable hair removal technology. Bvlaser is the best diode laser hair removal machine supplier, we have alexandrite laser hair removal machine for sale.
The principle of laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is based on the principle of selective photothermodynamics. By reasonably adjusting the wavelength, energy and pulse width of the laser, the laser can pass through the surface of the skin and reach the hair follicle at the root of the hair. The light energy is absorbed and converted into damage to the hair follicle tissue. Heat energy, so that the hair loses its ability to regenerate, and at the same time does not damage the surrounding tissue, and the pain is mild. In addition, laser hair removal takes advantage of the “selective photothermal effect” of lasers, using lasers tuned to specific wavelengths to pass through the epidermis and directly irradiate the hair follicles. The melanin in the hair follicle and hair shaft selectively absorbs light energy, and the resulting thermal effect causes the hair follicle to necrosis, and the hair no longer grows. Since the process of endothermic necrosis of hair follicles is irreversible, laser hair removal treatment can achieve permanent hair removal.
Laser hair removal treatment times
Because hair growth goes through three stages: growth phase, catagen phase and telogen phase. The anagen hair follicles have melanin, so the laser mainly destroys the anagen hair follicles, while the degenerative hair follicles have less melanin, and the telogen hair follicles have no melanin, so the laser has no therapeutic effect on it. Effective for it, laser hair removal requires three to five treatments to complete its course.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
1. The results of multiple clinical trials show that most patients only feel the feeling of being “bounced by a rubber band”.
2. The advantage of laser hair removal is that the hair removal is very thorough. The laser can penetrate into the deep layer of the dermis and the subcutaneous fat tissue, and act on the deep hair follicles in different parts to effectively remove the deep hair in any part of the human body.
3. The advantage of laser hair removal is that it does not damage the epidermis, does not damage the skin, and does not affect the perspiration function, which can effectively protect the skin from being damaged by heat.
4. The advantage of laser hair removal is that the pigmentation after hair removal is very close to our skin.
5. The advantage of laser hair removal is that it is fast.
Laser Hair Removal Side Effects
Laser hair removal has few side effects, the most common being the formation of blisters, hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation, and scarring is rare.
1. The treatment dose should be appropriate. Generally, start with low energy and gradually increase it, so that the patient has a mild burning sensation after treatment, and a small edematous wheal appears around some hair follicles at the treatment site for a few minutes. Avoid rapid skin whitening, blisters, peeling, etc.
2. It is very important to continue to use cooling measures during the treatment process, and keep the contact surface of the laser handpiece and the skin clean.
3. To prevent wound infection, oral antibiotics if necessary.
If you want to know laser hair removal machine professional price, welcome inquiry!