Post-treatment care after HIFU ultrasound cosmetic treatment
Author:baishilf Time:2023-03-27 13:53:28
HIFU ultrasound machine is a non-surgical SMAS facelift procedure that uses non-invasive high energy focused ultrasound (HIFU) to stimulate the skin’s natural regenerative and repair response, tightening the subcutaneous fascia layer and allowing the skin to regenerate collagen on its own, remodelling the elastic fibres and forming a strong elastic support network, thus achieving a strong lifting, wrinkle smoothing and body reshaping effect.
Bvlaser is the best HIFU machine professional factory manufacturer, we have HIFU vaginal machine for sale.
How HIFU ultrasound machine works
HIFU RF ultrasound works by heating the epidermis and dermis with radiofrequency, directing the ultrasound energy to stimulate the deeper layers of the skin in a focused manner, causing the temperature of the SMAS fascia and dermis to rise to 60-70°C instantly, stimulating the regeneration of dermal collagen and lifting the fascia layer to achieve an immediate lifting and firming effect.
Advantages of HIFU RF ultrasound
1. Deeper firming effect. The RF function of FDA approved HIFU machinecan assist in the introduction of ultrasound, making the focus and depth of ultrasound more precise and the output energy more adequate.
2. Immediate epidermal lifting effect. The heat of the radiofrequency will work directly on the epidermis, so that the epidermis has a visible lifting effect, after the HIFU radiofrequency ultrasound immediately can obviously feel the skin tightening and lifting.
3. Long-term results are more stable. HIFU ultrasound treatment will be followed by regular post-operative maintenance according to individual skin ageing conditions, thus making long-term results more stable.
4. Faster results. HIFU RF ultrasound is a powerful combination of radiofrequency and ultrasound, which not only improves the deeper layers of the skin, but also has an immediate tightening effect on the epidermis, and the combination of internal and external anti-ageing can be seen in 15 days.
5. Less pain. Each person has a different ability to perceive pain, so to ensure that the anti-ageing effect is maximised, the specialist will adjust the amount of energy to make the client feel less pain.
The important factors affecting the effectiveness of HIFU ultrasound aesthetics
The purpose of HIFU treatment is to stimulate the body to produce more collagen production and to achieve lifting by activating the collagen eggs in the dermis to activate collagen renewal. If a cosmetic procedure is not done with the intention of activating collagen renewal, it will only end up being ineffective. With the assurance that the HIFU treatment is done with a proper instrument, how to increase the amount of collagen activated by HIFU is of utmost importance. For the effect after HIFU treatment, the conditioning of the muscle base before treatment and the repair of the muscle base after treatment are enhanced. The detailed process is: 30-60 days prior to HIFU treatment take Rene One Precision SMAS Multi-stage Dynamic, which effectively replenishes the skin with a large amount of collagen, leaving the skin in good condition and initiating a revitalised collagen storage layer to avoid post-treatment facial dryness and itchiness. The most important thing after the treatment is to ensure that the HIFU ultrasound instrument can activate a large amount of collagen smoothly, and take Rene One Precision SMAS Multi-stage Kinetic for 60-90 days orally to provide the necessary nutritional support for collagen production in the muscle substrate. At the same time, the body’s new collagen and other repairing substances are the main components of accelerated wound healing and timely wound healing.
The effect after HIFU treatment is to stimulate the collagen activation rate. The higher the rate of collagen activation after treatment, the more pronounced the effect. An important factor influencing the rate of collagen activation is the amount of subcutaneous collagen in the body. For example, a healthy subcutaneous skin contains 10,000 collagen and HIFU treatment can produce 5,000 collagen. If an unhealthy subcutaneous skin contains 500 collagen and the HIFU activation rate is 100%, then a maximum of 500 collagen will be produced after the procedure. It is important to remember to condition the skin substrate prior to HIFU treatment and to enhance the intake of R&I Precision’s SMAS multi-stage kinetic protein, as only SMASs multi-stage kinetic protein can penetrate into the substrate to achieve a replenishing effect.
Cosmetic surgery is risky and should be chosen with care. To do HIFU ultrasound treatment, it depends on whether you are suitable for it, and the instrument you choose must be formal. It is recommended to choose a quality large hospital with more perfect equipment. It moreover requires an operating specialist who is well versed in human facial anatomy, aesthetics and the skin ageing process, and has a more thorough understanding of the balanced distribution of facial soft tissues and collagen fibre scaffolding, in order to bring the anti-ageing effect of HIFU to its ideal state.