Do you really know the Picosure laser machine?
Author:baishilf Time:2022-01-10 13:08:17
Picosure laser machine, the first and leading choice for comfortable and convenient tattoo removal and skin revitalization treatments for wrinkles, acne scars, and pigments like freckles, sunspots, and discoloration.
Picosure laser machine is the first of a new generation of aesthetic lasers that don’t rely solely on heat to burn or melt away unwanted tattoo ink or melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots in your skin. Instead, the engineers used cutting-edge physics and medical science to help practitioners treat patients in a new way. Instead of building up heat, Picosure delivers energy so rapidly (in trillionths of a second) that tiny particles that makeup the pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surrounding tissue. Less heat means less tissue damage and discomfort.
- There are no wounds created after treatment but only with very short downtime.
- Potential redness may appear within 24 hours after treatment which usually disappears within a few hours after treatment. Cold compresses are helpful to reduce discomfort.
- After laser treatments for removal of tattoos and unwanted pigment, the skin is more vulnerable to sunlight so minimizing sun exposure and use of sunscreen of SPF30+ is recommended.
- Avoid rubbing or scraping the treated area, which easily causes wound infection.
- Avoid bathing, hot baths, saunas, and high-temperature environments within a week.
- Wash the treated area with neutral soap. Do not rub or use rough sponges in these areas. Gently press the area with a clean towel to dry it, do not drag immediately after washing.
Slower results observed when administered to stubborn skin pigmentation
More treatments needed when used on stubborn skin pigmentation
Twice quicker in reaching results when administered to stubborn skin pigmentation
Lesser treatments needed when used on stubborn skin pigmentation