Things You Need To Know About Picosecond Laser Machine
Author:baishilf Time:2022-07-13 15:37:03
Picosecond laser technology is evolving rapidly in the beauty and cosmetic treatments industries. Few devices represent the leaps and bounds we’ve experienced better than the best Picosecond laser tattoo removal machine.
Skin imperfections, acne scarring, discoloration, premature aging, unwanted tattoos, and other conditions can shake our self-confidence. After all, we all long for clear, bright, youthful skin – whatever our age. If you relate to these sentiments, Picosecond laser technology may be the miracle solution you’ve been looking for.
Bvlaser Bestview is a professional picosecond laser in laser beauty equipment manufacturer, we can provide CE Certification picosecond laser machine.
In this article, we’ll lift the veil on Picosecond laser technology, what it is and how it can revolutionize the way you care for your skin.
What is Picosecond laser technology?
Pico laser technology is a non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that can be used to address the majority of common skin imperfections, including spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring.
Pico technology is regarded as one of the most advanced laser treatments currently available on the market. It delivers noticeable, permanent results in fewer sessions than comparable options and is safe, requires minimal downtime, and can be used across the entire face and body.
What can Picosecond laser be used to treat?
Pico laser can be used to treat a huge variety of skin conditions and imperfections. The most common include discoloration, scarring, and tattoo removal.
Picosecond laser for skin discoloration
Although harmless, birthmarks, melasma, sun damage, and other skin discolorations can be a cause of concern among men and women alike. Discoloration can also be a challenge to remove with conventional treatments. Pico laser may be just the solution.
An innovative technology, a Picosecond laser can minimize inflammatory pigmentation. Practitioners can target specific areas and small skin particles, reducing the risk of thermal damage. What’s more, Pico lasers can be adjusted to produce a range of wavelengths and fitted with a variety of applicators to target and remove superficial pigmentation.
The best part: Pico laser technology is strong and effective enough to produce noticeable results in just one session. It’s safe, too, making it a popular choice among those with sensitive skin.
Picosecond laser for acne scarring
Acne scarring can be extremely stubborn, often lasting for years and years and resisting other effective treatment protocols.
Pico laser treatments for acne scarring work like this:
1. The laser creates thermal injury on a target area
2. The injured skin triggers the body’s natural healing process
3. Collagen production is stimulated, repairing and remodeling the skin
The Pico laser has proven its ability to tackle scars in a scientific setting. In one study, participants underwent six laser treatments targeting acne scars on the face. All were satisfied with the results. If pain is a concern, it’s also worth noting that the patients were also asked to give an objective pain score for each treatment. The mean was 2.83 out of ten.
Picosecond laser for tattoo removal
Pico laser treatments can also be used to remove unwanted tattoos from anywhere across the body. The technology’s high specification helps increase the speed at which the device shatters the tattoo pigments, meaning fewer treatments are required to achieve the desired result.
While Pico lasers can be effective, no laser tattoo removal can strip the skin of all colored ink pigments. Black and grey ink is the easiest to remove, closely followed by dark green. Yellow, purple, and fluorescent hues are the most difficult to remove.
What are the benefits of Picosecond laser?
Comparing Pico laser to a different skin treatment? Here are the core benefits that set Pico apart:
1. Pico laser treatments are highly targeted, which means any risk of damage is contained and minimized. For this reason, Pico is extremely safe and can be applied to any area of the face and body.
2. Pico laser treatments demand no downtime. Some may experience redness and swelling, but this should subside within a few hours. Patients can usually go about their day immediately.
3. Pico laser treatments are not painful. You may experience some slight, temporary discomfort, but nothing like surgical or invasive treatments.
4. Pico laser helps patients achieve their desired results in fewer sessions than other laser technologies. Some secure the outcome they wanted after just one session.
5. Pico laser has very few to no side effects. You don’t have to worry about damaging your skin or dealing with unsightly or uncomfortable skin conditions.
6. Pico laser treatments are super-fast, taking somewhere between five and 30 minutes per session.
6. Do keep in mind that individual results will vary. If you’d like to know whether Pico is the right choice for you and your skin concern, consult your trusted practitioner.
If you want to know Picosecond laser machine price. Get in contact with our friendly team or request a consultation. We’d be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have and help you schedule an appointment at a time that suits you. Youthful, glowing, flawless skin awaits.