How does ND YAG laser remove tattoos?
Author:baishilf Time:2023-11-20 15:24:23
Bestview Laser is a professional laser tattoo removal machine manufacturer that sells various types of tattoo removal machines, including Q switch ND YAG laser tattoo removal machine and picosecond laser machine. Bestview Laser also provides detailed information about how each type of laser works, what are the advantages and disadvantages, and what are the suitable skin types and tattoo colors for each type of laser.
How does ND YAG laser remove tattoos?
Nd YAG laser machine is a type of laser that can remove tattoos by breaking up the ink particles in the skin. The laser emits light at 1064 nm, which can be absorbed by blue, black, and other dark colors of ink. The laser also has a second beam of 532 nm, which can target red, orange, and other warm colors of ink. The laser pulses are very short and powerful, which cause the ink particles to shatter into tiny fragments. These fragments are then eliminated by the body’s natural immune system. Nd YAG laser is one of the most common and effective types of laser for tattoo removal, as it can treat a wide range of tattoo colors and skin types.
How many sessions does it take to remove a tattoo with an Nd YAG laser machine?
According to the Bestview Laser search results, the number of sessions it takes to remove a tattoo with the best ND YAG laser depends on various factors, such as the size, color, placement, age, and quality of the tattoo, as well as the skin type and condition of the person. In general, it takes about 7 to 10 sessions to remove a tattoo with laser treatment, but some tattoos may require more or less sessions. You’ll have to wait 6 to 8 weeks between sessions for best results. The ND YAG laser is one of the most common and effective types of laser for tattoo removal, as it can treat a wide range of tattoo colors and skin types. However, laser removal may not completely erase the tattoo, but rather significantly lighten or fade it.
What are the side effects of Nd YAG laser tattoo removal?
According to the Bestview Laser search results, some of the possible side effects of ND YAG laser tattoo removal are:
1. Pain during or after the treatment, which can be reduced by contact cooling, topical anaesthetic, or over-the-counter painkillers.
2. Redness, mild swelling, and puffiness of the treated area, which usually subside within a few days.
3. Blistering, crusting, scabbing, or peeling of the skin, which may take up to two weeks to heal. You should avoid picking or scratching the area, and keep it clean and moisturized.
4. Changes in skin color, such as hypopigmentation (lightening of the skin) or hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin), which may be temporary or permanent. These are more common in people with darker skin tones or tanned skin, and can be prevented or minimized by avoiding sun exposure and using sunscreen before and after the treatment.
5. Infection, scarring, or keloid formation, which are rare but serious complications that may require medical attention. You should follow the aftercare instructions given by your provider, and contact them if you notice any signs of infection, such as fever, pus, or increased pain or swelling.
6. Allergic reactions, which are also rare but can occur due to the release of tattoo ink into the bloodstream. You may experience itching, rash, hives, or swelling of the treated area or other parts of the body. You should seek immediate medical help if you have any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, chest pain, or loss of consciousness.
These are some of the potential risks and side effects of Nd YAG laser tattoo removal. However, they may vary depending on the type, color, size, and location of your tattoo, as well as your skin type and condition. You should consult with a qualified and experienced provider before undergoing the treatment, and ask them about the expected outcomes, benefits, and drawbacks of the procedure. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let us know.