How To Remove The Tattoo Completely
Author:baishilf Time:2022-02-09 13:55:35
Tattoo Removal Treatment theory:
Portable laser tattoo removal machine has three probes:
- 1064nm prob is mainly used for the dark colored pigments like black, brown, green, etc;
- 532nm prob is mainly used for the brightly colored pigments like white, yellow, etc;
- 1320nm prob is mainly used for facial whitening or treats vascular disease.
Tattoo removal precautions after treatment：
- Avoid food and beverages with pigment, such as chocolate, coffee, cola and so on.
- The treatment area will be vulnerable within three days after treatment so use gentle cleansers instead of rubbing vigorously.
- Try not to use the cosmetics that are stimulating to the skin and keep the treatment area well moisturized.
- After treatment, there may appear slight bleeding and scabbing which will fall off naturally in several days and shouldn’t be torn up by hand.
- Both spicy food and seafood are prohibited.
- Swelling may appear irregularly according to the different skin features of different patients, on which phenomenon ice compress can play its role.
- Skin is sensitive to sunlight after the operation is just finished so please pay attention to sun protection for three to six months after treatment.
- Avoid soaking and excessive sweating within two days after treatment.
- Keep away from hot water as well as sauna within seven days after treatment.
- It is best to avoid smoking and drinking for several weeks before and after treatment.
- The treatment button should always be pressed by hand.
- When there is an error, the system will show message to the operator, at which time please stop any operation.
- Adjust the energy from low to high frequency, during which consult patients about their feelings for fear of harm.
- The continuous working time of this machine shouldn’t exceed 2 hours, 8 hours/day at most.
Portable Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Treatment Video:
TAG: Portable Laser Tattoo Removal Machine