What is a CO2 laser
Author:baishilf Time:2022-06-09 14:32:26
CO2 laser skin resurfacing machine is a kind of laser instrument. It also has the function of super pulse and laser scanning output. The dot matrix means that its beam is arranged in a lattice, and it can be performed more quickly and accurately in surgery.
If you are looking for a fractional CO2 laser machine for sale, welcome to inquiry! Bvlaser Bestview is a professional fractional CO2 laser machine manufacturer.
The Principle Of CO2 Laser Medical Instrument
CO2 laser skin resurfacing machine anti-acne pit working principle is through the photothermal reaction in the human skin, this light heat is extremely fast speed into a lattice beam state, through the high pulse on the human face and the most dermal layer. The role of stimulation to achieve the effect of skin beauty. The dermis is very well stimulated to grow new tissue, which in turn forms a delicate white skin.
Advantages of the Fractional CO2 Laser Machine
1. The injury is minimal. CO2 lasers disperse the original large spots of spotlight into tiny focal spots, causing minimal damage to the skin during treatment. At the same time, minor trauma also avoids damage to the surrounding normal skin tissue, making the treatment process safer.
2. The skin recovers quickly. After the CO2 laser treatment, the skin’s self-healing function can be activated immediately. At the same time, due to the minimal trauma, the skin after the dot laser treatment recovers very quickly and can be fully restored within a few days. However, the effect can last for a long time. .
3. Can customize the personality program. The CO2 laser skin resurfacing machinecan adjust the laser’s emission shape, according to individual needs, custom personalized treatment program. Among all the lasers, the CO2 laser is the only one that can achieve therapeutic range adjustment. A single treatment can produce better therapeutic results.
4. Wide range of clinical applications. Compared with ordinary lasers, the CO2 laser has a wide range of clinical applications and can be used to treat skin problems such as acne marks, fine wrinkles, skin aging, chloasma, coffee spots, enlarged pores, dullness, etc., and restore delicate and delicate skin. The effect is extraordinary.
5. The clinical application of CO2 lasers include skin aging problems such as scars, acne, and wrinkles. The effect is significant, especially in the area of hemorrhoids. The deeper effects and activation of the skin’s self-repair mechanism are not only superficial. The CO2 laser can improve the skin condition comprehensively, repair the damage caused by skin aging and external environmental influences, and stimulate the continuous growth of collagen fibers and elastic fibers in the skin, thereby delaying the aging process.
CO2 laser before and after acne scars
Applications Of Fractional CO2 Laser Machine
1. Various scars (surgical scars, burn scars, burn scars)
2. Removal of pigmented lesions (freckles, sun patches, age spots, sunburn, chloasma, etc.)
3. Get rid of stretch marks.
4. Full skin rejuvenation (rejuvenation, firming, pore contraction, nodular acne)
5. Vascular lesions (capillary hyperplasia, rosacea)
6. Remove false, authentic wrinkles
7. Get rid of acne