The CO2 Fractional Laser Machine Acne Treatment
Author:baishilf Time:2023-08-29 15:51:07
The acne is a kind of defective scar, the CO2 fractional laser machine can remove the acne very easily. This post, we will share the details about the CO2 laser resurfacing acne scar. Bestview Laser is a professional CO2 fractional laser machine manufacturer, if you want to know the CO2 laser beauty machine price, please kindly contact us for more information.
The working theory of the CO2 fractional laser machine
The principle is that a laser beam is divided into multiple lasers, forming a heating region composed of laser action lattice and interval in the epidermis, and each laser action point is composed of a single or several high-energy laser pulses, which can penetrate directly into the dermis. When laser energy reaches a certain degree, it will be transformed into heat energy. Thermal stimulation will lead to immediate contraction of collagen in the dermis, degeneration of collagen, and formation of a new collagen matrix. Finally, new skin tissues will be generated to replace poxed-pit skin.
What About the Effect Of CO2 Fractional Laser Machine Acne Treatment
From the point of view that fractional laser can destroy the original skin tissue and promote skin regeneration, the fractional laser has a better effect on acne pit removal. The reason why fractional laser has the effect of acne pit is that acne pit is the skin cell inflammation leading to local necrosis of the skin tissue, resulting in the subcutaneous tissue defect scar, and the new cells of the skin after fractional laser treatment will replace the acne pit, so fractional laser has a better acne pit removal effect.
It is worth mentioning that, if there is a poxpit, it is better to do non-stripping fractional laser and stripping fractional laser, generally two pipes will have a better pox pit effect.
What Applications Of The CO2 Fractional Laser Machine
1. Fractional laser is suitable for removing wrinkles: hand, neck, and face wrinkles (especially those around the mouth and orbit), and alleviating deep forehead wrinkles and stretch marks.
2. Fractional laser can also remove scars and acne, especially for acne scars, trauma scars, postoperative scars, and frostbite scars.
3. Fractional laser can also remove scars and acne, especially for acne scars, trauma scars, postoperative scars, and frostbite scars.
4. Fractional laser can improve photoaging skin and enlarged pores, and thicken dermis.
5. Fractional laser can be used to cut and vaporize skin neoplasms, such as warts, moles, actinic keratosis, sebaceous keratosis, sebaceous adenoma, syringoma, remove eye bags, hemangioma, red blood filaments, etc.